When better to go on a fun vacay then this summer?! We Bella’s are all about hard work, but with work should most certainly come play! Still wondering just where you should take those vacation days? Well, we have some fantastic ideas brought to you by our wonderful Bella gals. Take a look at some special spots where you can put your toes in the sand, or even bike through the mountains…
1. Martha's Vineyard... Shelley/ Nashville TN "An absolutely amazing place... I was fortunate enough to even live there after college!"
2. Rosemary Beach, FL... Hayley/ Houston TX "It is my definition of ultimate relaxation."
3. Nantucket Island, MA... Brittan/ Boston MA "This is my heaven on earth. I love the town, adorable little shops and the great restaurants. My favorite thing to do is start the day with a bike ride, and then head to the beach. After the beach, a little happy hour at the Gazebo and then grill out with friends. And if we still have some energy, we'll head to town and hit up the nightlife- The Straight Wharf is one of our favorites. I'm spoiled that it is only an hour and a half drive, and a ferry ride away."
4. Orange Beach, AL... Mary Kendall/ Mobile AL "Sugar white sand, deep blue water, and it's only an hour away from home!"
5. St. George Island, FL... Ashley/ Jacksonville FL "My husband's family has some beach homes on the island, and it's my all time favorite place! It's very relaxing, not crowded and it's just what I need to unwind. Oysters are one of my favorite foods and being that Apalachicola Bay is right there, it's the best place to get the freshest oysters!"
6. Charleston, SC... Allison/ Charleston SC "We live in a favorite summer vacation destination! I have to say we are pretty spoiled... we have so much to do and have beautiful beaches, that we really don't have to go anywhere!"
7. Hilton Head, SC... Megan/ Kansas City MO "We have been going there every other summer since I was 5, and now I'm taking my son!"
8. Vail, CO... Christy/ Raleigh NC "I know most people go there to ski, however in the summer it is absolutely beautiful. The weather is amazing. You can take the ski lifts to the top of the mountains and then rent bikes at the top and ride down! Vail, Beaver Creek, and Aspen have a lot of summer festivals, bands, etc... plus since it is a winter getaway, it is not as busy!"
9. The Homestead in Hot Springs, VA... Whitney/ Baltimore MD "My family's been going there for years, and this summer they opened a brand new pool complex. I'm headed for that lazy river asap!"