Thursday, August 16, 2012
From navy and neutrals to pops of color, we are loving these pictures of our Bella bridesmaids! Send your real wedding pictures to your local Bella if you would like your special day to be featured.
Bella Bridesmaid: Indianapolis Bride: Carrie Sermersheim Designer: Alfred Sung Color: Navy
Posted by Bella Bridesmaid Franchises LLC at 1:31 PM
Monday, August 13, 2012
Friday, August 10, 2012
We can’t say it enough… you can always re-wear those wonderful bridesmaid dresses from Bella! The fantastic designers we carry make their fab frocks to be worn on many occasions, not just on that special day. Here are a few of our Bella owners’ fave dresses they’re wearing out n’ about this summer…
1. Carol Hannah... Kristy/ Greenville SC "Carol Hannah's Gadsden Street dress is amazingly comfortable in the jersey fabric!"
2. Coren Moore... Allison/ Charleston SC "I received my Coren Moore Alex dress in royal blue earlier this summer, and I love it!"
3. Joanna August... Cecily/ Charlotte NC "Joanna August's DC short dress is absolute perfection for a summer night out on the town!"
4. LulaKate... Haley/ Houston TX "The new LulaKate striped dresses! I have one in white and yellow silk faille. They're just happy dresses, and I can't walk down the street without getting complements!"
5. Ivy & Aster... Brittan/ Boston MA "Ivy & Aster's Firework dress in the butterfly print is so adorable."
6. Swoon... Meghan/ Kansas City MO "This is my go to dress for summer nights."
7. Coren Moore... Blair/ Dallas TX "Something strapless and short in Seersucker like Coren Moore's- Laurie... wear with adorable flat sandals to complete that perfect summer look!"
8. Joanna August... Sandy/ Cleveland OH "I was counting the days till my Joanna August State Street Long dress in Ivory lace arrived! I now dress it up with a with a fun belt and wedges, perfect for a summer evening out!"
9. Amsale... Jamie/ Las Vegas NV "Amsale's G462C in Coral... light, flowy, and paired with a fun jeweled sandals and lots of Kendra Scott jewelry!"
10. Coren Moore... Christy/ Raleigh NC "Coren Moore's- Courtney in two-toned... super cute, cool, and fun!"
Wednesday, August 8, 2012
A fresh new week of photos from some our lovely brides! From LulaKate to Ivy & Aster's LoveLane... a few of our favorite frocks. If you would like to submit a photo of your bridal party, please send to the Bella Bridesmaid you purchased your dresses from.... we can't wait to see how your special day turned out!
|Bella Bridesmaid Birmingham: Bride- Carly Deweese, Dresses by LulaKate- color Ocean|
|Bella Bridesmaid Indianapolis: Bride- Jamie Keating, Dresses by Coren Moore- color Petunia|
|Bella Bridesmaid Greenville: Bride- Allison Caldwell, Dresses by LulaKate- color Charcoal|
|Bella Bridesmaid Charleston: Bride- Sarah Deyhle Hudgins, Dresses by LulaKate- color Buttercup|
|Bella Bridesmaid Las Vegas: Bride- Lauren Shoemaker Collins, Dresses by LoveLane- color Dusky Rose|
Friday, August 3, 2012
We always crave some tasty bites and refreshing drinks for our long, leisurely days at the beach. And as our Bella Bridesmaid Charlotte owner, Cecily, said best “There is something so perfect about eating some delicious snacks after several hours in the sun, and being able to get it without leaving your beach chair....divine!” With that said, here are some appetizing beach day eats you should pack for your next trip…
1. Smart Water... Shelley & Madison/ Nashville TN & Westport CT "You have to stay hydrated on those hot beach days!"
2. Trader Joe's Peanut Butter filled Pretzels... Danielle/ Kansas City MO "These pretzels are the perfect salty snack."
3. Blue Diamond flavored almonds... Haley/ Houston TX "I love that they have so many different flavors... all of them are so good!"
4. Twizzlers... Brittan/ Boston MA "So easy to eat at the beach! One hand grabs one Twizzler, so you don't get sticky lotion hands all over all of them, and they're easy to keep wrapped up to avoid getting sand in them."
5. Coconut Water... Megan/ Kansas City MO "A refreshing drink to have in hand that tastes great too!"
6. Hummus & Pita Chips... Mary Kendall/ Mobile AL "The very best combination...yum!"
7. Trail Mix... Rae Anne/ Denver CO "Sweet & Salty- my favorite."
8. Triscuits... Kristy/ Greenville SC "After the beach, I love to make a snack of Triscuits, topped with pimento cheese and toasted until cheese is melted - best served along side a cold Margarita."
9. San Pallegrino Blood Orange... Jeana Lee/ Birmingham AL "This is the taste of summer!"
10. Gummi Bears... Christy/ Raleigh NC "Gummi Bears... you have to eat them quick though otherwise the melt!"
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
We absolutely love when we get to see our bridal parties in their fabulous Bella dresses! And, sometimes it’s the best inspiration for your own upcoming nuptials! Here are some of our recent brides looking amazing in dresses from Bella Bridesmaid Chicago, Kansas City, Baton Rouge, Shreveport and Nashville…
|Bella Bridesmaid Baton Rouge: Dresses by LulaKate|
|Bella Bridesmaid Chicago: Dresses by Amsale|
|Bella Bridesmaid Shreveport: Dresses by Jenny Yoo/ Flower Girls by Coren Moore|