Monday, May 21, 2012

Meet & Greet: Briana Griffiths, owner of Minneapolis


Image by J. Stoia





One of our newest Bella owners is Minneapolis owner, Briana Griffiths. Not only a great addition to the Bella family, but she has also brought the first Bella Bridesmaid boutique to Minnesota brides! Beginning her career in Chicago, Briana saw an opportunity to return to her home state and own her very first boutique. We got to catch up with Briana and see how life has been since opening her Bella store this past November…










BB: What was your career before becoming a Bella Bridesmaid owner, and what attracted you to the franchise?

Minneapolis boutique, Image by J. Stoia
B: After I graduated college, I moved to Chicago and started working in sales at careerbuilder.com. I have always done sales in some aspect. Since I was a little girl, I had the hope that some day I would own my own boutique. I have always loved working in retail and after I helped manage a small accessory boutique in Chicago, I became determined! I decided to leave Chicago and move back to MN to pursue my dream of opening a store. My friend visited a Bella for her wedding and told me about the franchise opportunity available in Minneapolis. After talking with Bridget Brown, franchise owner, and some of the owners, I fell in love with the concept!


twobirds

BB: What is the most memorable moment so far in owning your boutique?  

B: There have already been a lot of memorable moments, but the most rewarding part has been hearing all of the positive feedback from my brides and their bridesmaids. I can't wait to see pictures of all the brides I helped this season!

BB: What is your idea of a perfect night out on the town? Which one of our dresses would you wear, and how would you style it?   

B: Now that it's starting to get nice out, I would have to say a perfect night would be dinner on a patio or rooftop in Minneapolis with my close friends. I am loving the twobirds dresses for summer! You really can't beat a dress that can be worn in so many different ways! I also just ordered Swoon's new Capri dress as well as Joanna August’s Union Lace dress.




BB: Fave celebrity wedding dresses?

Playa Del Carmen, Image via U. S. News Travel
B: I know a lot of the other Bella owners have said Ivanka Trump and I couldn't agree more! It really is one of the most stunning dresses! 

BB: How would you describe your own personal style?

B: I guess I would say I am pretty trendy! I love to mix and match colors with fun chunky jewelry. 

BB: Favorite place traveled?  

B: I really haven't had a chance to do a lot of traveling yet. Someday I hope to travel all over Europe! For now, my favorite is Playa del Carmen, Mexico.


Shemar Moore, Image via E! Online

BB: Favorite movie that you can watch over and over?  

B: Love Actually 

BB: Everyday wear item? ie: pair of earrings, fave cardigan, scarf.

B: Right now I am obsessed with my patent nude flats and my Kendra Scott gold feather earrings!

BB: Celebrity crush?

B: Shemar Moore :)

BB: Favorite quote or expression?

B: “Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.”





Now for This & That…

Thin Mints or Samoas?

B: Oooh this is a hard one because these are my two faves!! I would have to say Samoas. I love coconut!

Sun or Snow?  

Briana with fellow Bella owners in Chicago
B: Sun for sure! I think Minnesotans appreciate summer more than anyone

Dine out or Home cooked meal?  

B: Home cooked meal...I love to cook.

Vogue or Cosmo? 

B: Vogue

Rock n Roll or Country? 

B: Rock and Roll

                                        Thank you Briana!



No comments:

Post a Comment