Thursday, October 24, 2013

Bridal Market Recap, Part 2

More Q&A's from Bridal Market!!   

What dress are you ordering for yourself? What will you wear it with/for?

e. & k.
Oh...so many!  I already have a LulaKate, a Jenny Yoo and Ivy & Aster on order.  And ANY dress from this capsule of eight by Kirribilla will be welcome in my closet!!!







 Kirribilla




Liza, Bella San Diego
Unfortunately, I cannot limit myself to just one dress!  I picked up Ceremony's Amber dress as well as LulaKate's Tamara in the Blue Meadow, Farrow (I already have the McCants in black shantung....LOVE!), Arrington in the Garden Stripe, and Brooke.  Can't wait!  I usually wear a dress in the store so I'll most likely wear these to work with my Jimmy Choo nude wedges....the most comfortable footwear for long Saturdays!



LulaKate, Garden Stripes


Elizabeth, Bella Richmond
Now this is a long list! I love the new LulaKate stripes - The garden stripe is perfect for work before you transfer it to a fun party with fabulous accessories and maybe a bright contrasting pair of chromatic shoes. They also have a New Years Eve stripe that is light and flowy and would be perfect for, the name says it all, New Years Eve or a fun night out on the town with a sharp blazer or leather jacket!

The Elle & Jae Portia & Celia Jackets not only feel amazing on but could be paired with everything from your favorite pair of skinny jeans to your LBD/LWD to complete your outfit. Go ahead and throw in a pair of TOMS sunglasses just for fun!

LulaKate NYE Stripe (left), Elle & Jae Portia & Celia Jackets (right)


Trinh, Bella LA & OC 
I need Monique Lhuillier 450206 in my life now!  Wouldn't this dress be perfect for a holiday or New Year's Eve party?!

Cassidy, Bella LA & OC
How can I resist a lace shift dress?  Can't wait to wear the Jenny Yoo Tibi dress in dusty mauve to my friend’s wedding this Spring.

Monique Lhuillier (left), Jenny Yoo (right)



Briana, Bella Minneapolis
Watters Encore-Chanel for my May Rehearsal dinner and Joanna August's Dorian in black for just about anything.







Ceremony by JA Dorian dress (left), Watters Encore-Chanel (right)


Christy, Bella Raleigh
There are SO many.  I ordered a personal dress from Joanna August, AMSALE, Jenny Yoo, and LulaKate!!  I fell in love with the Farrow by LulaKate.  I am actually deciding on how to order it as we speak.  I think I am going to do lace on the top and their new Pearl fabric for the waistband/skirt.  I have several of the Designers dresses in my closet.  I dress them down and I dress them up to wear to black tie events and weddings all the time.  I love just putting a cardigan or jean jacket with the LulaKate dress with a pair of flats or wedges.  Cute and comfortable...such a wonderful combination! 

LulaKate, Farrow in pearl fabric



Whitney, Bella Baltimore
Two of Joanna August's new styles from the Ceremony collection are at the top of my list- the Tina that ties in the back in their new SIlver Belles color is a no brainer for in the shop and cocktails after closing.  

 



 
Ceremony by Joanna August, Tina dress


Highlight from market?

e. & k.
48 Bella's in one city is pretty impressive...not to mention, FUN!  It was incredible to see and feel the Bella presence everywhere we went.  Love this pic with Darcy Miller at the Martha Stewart Party.  And this is only half the group!





 



Trinh & Cassidy, Bella LA & OC
We continue to be excited by the fashion forward trends bridesmaid designer's are coming out with. Each season it seems designers push themselves to deliver on all the latest and hottest trends in ready to wear. Loved all the illusion necklines we saw from Saja and Love Lane. Excited for cut-outs, exposed zippers and dramatic backs from Jim Hjelm Occasions. And, new fabrications like tulle and lace were HUGE for Amsale, Monique Lhuillier and Jenny Yoo this season!






Christy, Bella Raleigh
Again, there are so many. However, being face to face with our incredible Designers, and their teams, really is priceless in assisting our brides choose the best bridesmaid dresses for their Special Day.  I'd have to selfishly say celebrating my birthday with my extended family- the wonderful Bella Bridesmaid owners and fabulous Designers is also at the top of the list.  Who could ask for more....fashion, friends, good food, and NYC??!  






Briana, Bella Minneapolis 
There are too many to pick one!  We are so lucky to be working with so many generous vendors.  Love Lane kicked off the weekend by hosting a bowling party.  So much fun!  Amsale hosted dinner for us on Sunday night, followed by a dance party! Finally, attending the Martha Stewart Party with my fellow Bella Owners.







Whitney, Bella Baltimore
As always, seeing the Bella's.  It's so much fun (and informative) to catch up with other owners.  These ladies are the best!  Picture below is at the Martha Stewart Weddings party, courtesy of Mary Kendall Butler (Mobile, AL).








No comments:

Post a Comment