Thursday, October 10, 2013

What's In Your Bag?

It's the most wonderful time of the year!! No, we are not talking about the holidays....it's bridal market week!! 

We will be sharing our adventures AND previews from all of our designers this weekend and early next week so you can stay on top of the latest and greatest in bridesmaid fashions!

We caught up with Allison, owner of Bella Bridesmaid Nashville, to see what she is packing for the big trip...

In less than 24 hours, I will be hopping on a plane and attending my first NYC bridal market as a Bella Bridesmaid Franchise owner (Pinch Me!). I could not be more thrilled to pack my bags (yes, very plural) and join other fabulous Bella Bridesmaid owners in New York City! 

What an exciting time of year where we get the chance to mix and mingle with fabulous designers and their hard-working employees whom we work countless hours with throughout the year. Most importantly, we also have the honor of picking THE BEST bridesmaid fashions for our home markets. Nashville…get ready :)

Long days of working hard and playing hard cannot be accomplished without the help of great products and versatile fashion. Here are a few of my favorite items that will be joining me along the way!


A Great Tote:

Kate Spade Cedar Street Medium – This tote is the perfect size! It holds my computer (which has a large screen for my bad vision) and a million other things without weighing me down. 



In the Tote:  
   
My Bella Bridesmaid Koozie!



Serge Normant Hairspray - My August Birchbox fabulous find. This hair spray smells AMAZING and still allows your hair to have movement. 






   Hobo Wallet - I have a slight feeling the plastic in there will get some action this weekend. 




   Bobbi Brown - Creamy Lip Color in Rose Brown – Good neutral base color!


   Sole Goddess Foot Balm -

      New Fashion Additions:

Beaded Composition Top - I needed something sparkly for the Martha Stewart Party and this top from Anthropologie was a great fit for a wardrobe piece I would wear again!


Steve Madden Panelope Suede Black Boots -


Susana Monaco Jersey Peplum Dress for day time comfort!


Milly Green Pleated Top to go with leather leggings -


Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace in Black!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment