Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Meet & Greet: Sandy, owner of Cleveland Bella Bridesmaid

From banking to bridesmaids, owner Sandy Palenschat can do it all! Sandy opened the Cleveland location in December of 2010 and hasn’t looked back. A love of the wedding industry combined with her success as a businesswoman has made her a great addition to the Bella Bridesmaid family. We wanted to know a little more about Sandy and her experience being a Bella gal thus far…


BB: What were you doing before becoming a Bella Bridesmaid owner?
S: I had been in banking and consulting for 11 years, most recently in the Investment Bank for Wells Fargo.

BB: Why did you want to become part of the Bella franchise?

S: I loved my previous career; I learned so much and had a number of amazing opportunities, it even took me to London for a few years! However, I had reached a point where I just wasn’t getting the personal satisfaction any longer. I was ready to be out from behind by computer! In early 2010, I was a customer of the Bella boutique in Charlotte, NC for my own wedding. I was your typical, modern bride with 8 bridesmaids all over the country. Through that process I realized that my only bridesmaid who couldn't go to another Bella boutique was my future sister-in-law here in Northeast Ohio. A few months later, I relocated from Charlotte to the Cleveland area to be with my now husband. With that move, I was ready to try something new. I have always loved the wedding industry and knew that someday I'd love to get involved myself. Bella Bridesmaid seemed like the perfect opportunity! I knew there was a need in this area and I had already seen for myself the value and unique opportunity the boutiques provide. The rest is history!

BB: What is the most memorable moment so far in your boutique?

S: One Saturday in February, I had my first fully booked day – after being open only a few months. At 6:00 pm, I finally had a chance to sit down after  back-to-back appointments, I was thoroughly exhausted but also truly excited and proud at what I had accomplished in such a short time.





BB: What are your favorite bridesmaid dresses that are hanging in your personal closet?

S: Thus far, it would be the Simple Silhouettes Celosia in black. It's a great style to dress up or down! But I also just got a TwoBirds short straight dress, in Coral, which I'll be wearing to a wedding in a few weeks, I think that could become my new favorite!



Thanks for being a part of our Bella Bridesmaid family Sandy!

No comments:

Post a Comment